Search Engine

16 October, 2009

Apologize for No Updating This Blog

There have almost 4 months, the blog which related to shrimp culture was not updated. It’s caused by load of my work which I must finish it. The loaded work claiming me to do it as marathon so I can complete it timely.



Apologize too for the blog visitors who already submitted some questions related to shrimp culture to me through email and I have not to answer yet some among its. Through this post, I suggested that the questions related shrimp culture is better to submit through available comment column below each article at this blog , so the submitted question can become as discussion matters for the others.

Apologize again, and thanks to all of loyal visitors of this blog. Hopefully I have more time to always give the best through my articles related to shrimp culture which always updated. Thanks for all …



If you liked this post, please push this button Subscribe in a reader

No comments: